- 23kms South East of Manjimup in the Upper Warren area
- 4 bedroom "A" framed house with views over the property
- Generous sheds and infrastructure
- Good steel cattle yards
- As new fencing of ringlock, barb on timber and galv steel posts
- 6 main paddocks
- Very good soil types of gravelly loams over clay
- 800-850mm annual rainfall
- Very good fertiliser regime of 200kg/ha every year with lime on 50%.
- Running 25 breeding cattle with good potential up-side
- 32 hectares of harvested bluegum with stumps treated ready for reversion
- 4 stock dams with the potential for a major main dam
Asking a very competitive $850,000 and viewing is by appointment
DON LYSTER on 0427 778 116 or Landmark Real Estate in Manjimup on 97712788.
|Property Type||Rural Land|