- Picturesque scenic lifestyle holding with numerous high vantage points over the Avon valley.
- Lot 350 Bindoon-Dewars Pool Road Toodyay WA
- Total area 505 Ha - 1247.8 Ac, approx.178 Ha (440 Ac) arable.
- Balance of undulating natural bush of Jarrah, White & Red Gum - 268 Ha (663 Ac).
- Machinery/Workshop shed 360 sqm, steel frame iron clad fully enclosed, with roller doors, 1 concrete bay plus concrete apron.
- Machinery shed 336 sqm timber & steel frame iron clad, open front with 6 x 4m bays.
- "Shack" - 3 bedroom 1 bathroom 150 sqm, steel frame & iron clad, with open living, kitchen & lounge, office, 1spilt system cooling & heating, 1 evaporative aircon, 5m x 9m patio front and back.
- Powered by solar with batteries and 3kva petrol generator, instant gas water heating, bottled gas.
- Separate garage - 96 sqm, 2 x 32,000 Litre water storage polly tanks, 1 rainwater, 1 bore water.
- Fenced into 5 paddocks ringlock steel & post with 1 laneway.
- 6 dams, 1 bore (stock only) equipped with solar pump.
- 10m x 8m horse stable & 14m x 3m tack room.
- Secluded location adjoins the "Julimar State Forrest" for persons wanting an ideal getta-away to enjoy quiet country living only 90 kms from Midland.
Darren Manuel 0427 962 751
Kevin Manuel 0428 954 795
|Property Type||Rural Land|