- Land Area Ha: 190.7479
- Land Area Acres: 471.357
- Property Type: Rural Land, Mixed Farming
About this listing
190.72 ha / 471.2 acres
East of Chittering Valley near Julimar Forrest.
Quality Rare Find.
80 Beach Rd Moondyne WA 6084
Cattle, sheep, fine wool, stud, cropping, export & sensational country lifestyle close to Perth in sought after high rainfall area.
Property Information and improvements:
- 4x2 residence overlooking rolling hills & native forests
- Magnificent views
- Machinery Shed @ 12x12m - plus loading ramp
- Workshop @ 10x9m & Garage @ 6x8m
- Dome structure for hay and storage @ 30x15m
- Steel cattle yards & supplementary feeding system
- Well established fencing for easy rotation
- 8 main paddocks plus 3 holding paddocks
- Excellent cropping & grazing country
- Gravel / loam soil types / 28inch average rain fall
- Strategically cleared by current owners
- Creek, dams, soak, tanks, troughs
- Fertiliser history- Private gravel pit
- Shire rates approx. $3000 p/yr
Only 20 minutes from Bullsbrook, Bindoon & Toodyay. Exceptional presentation throughout, and a credit to current Owners. Suit semi-retirement, lifestyle investment, or part lease. For sale as a going concern.
Contact listing agent Adam Shields Landmark Harcourts Gingin / Belmont for a private inspection by appointment.