- Land Area Ha: 837.29
- Land Area Acres: 2069.03
- Property Type: Rural Land
About this listing
Landmark Harcourts Gingin WA are offering a phenomenal opportunity, it is the first time offered since originally purchased back in 1972 by "The Mathews Family" from the original settlers, "The De Burgh Family" who owned since the 1850's.
Owning North and South sides of "The Moore River" these 20 rare lots are up for sale with 2 options.
Purchase as a whole, or 9 lots on South side of River, or 11 Lots on North side of River, but they are not for sale individually as requested.
- Cowalla Farms is located 55 kms north west of The Gingin Historical Townsite, 18 kms inland from the West Coast, in line with Ledge Point, and 115 kms north of Perth CBD
- The property has road frontage's along Sappers Rd and on the North East side of Cowalla Bridge & Orange Springs Rd on the south side
- "Cowalla Bridge" was originally built over Cowalla Pool in 1908 is a very well know landmark in The Gingin Shire of Western Australia. With so much history to read about, it's now still in use with a scenic picnic area for tourists to enjoy on their travels.
- Cowalla Farms on Moore River suits a large variety of usages from Rural Business, Lifestyle Development, Tourism, Outback Safari Zoo, Mixed Grazing and Large-Scale Horticulture Ventures
- 3 Phase power is available along Orange Springs Rd and to the North East corner of the properties boundary. Single phase power passes through the land in various areas and is not connected.
- Currently the farm is being lightly grazed by a herd of black angus cattle to keep place tidy.
For more information and inspection please call the exclusive local real-estate specialists
All offers to be presented to Landmark Harcourts Gingin in writing, by email, letter or formal offer.
1a Lily King Place Gingin WA 6503 / P.O Box 6 Gingin WA 6503
Inspections by appointment only, with exclusive listing agents
Adam Shields 0429 104 760