- Land Size: 653 sqm
- Property Type: House
About this listing
There are very few blocks of this size in Mt Hawthorn and very few streets which are zoned as low density residential, protecting and enshrining the up market, prestigious nature of this address.
Everything you could want is on your doorstep :-
- The Mezz shopping mall with its popular cafés and restaurants is within walking distance;
- The Mt Hawthorn retail strip with any number of bars, restaurants, cafes, trendy stores and trendy people is there for your entertainment;
- Oxford street offers a stroll into Leederville;
- Parks, sporting facilities and clubs abound;
- Your choice of schools within less than 2 Km's;
- Scarborough beach is less than 20 minutes away;
- The City is 10 minutes away;
- The Freeway is easily accessible.
This 1927 property is not heritage listed and can be restored or demolished as you see fit. The property, despite its size is suitable for one dwelling unit only. The location is unsurpassed and prices easily soar to above $1,200,000 in this area.
Inspection by appointment only
Contact Rob French 0401 970 997 or Simon Cheetham 0428 147 359 for further information and documentation