- Property Type: Grazing, Rural Land, Arable, Cereals, Cropping, Lifestyle / Rural, Mixed Farming
- Land Area Ha: 655
- Land Area Acres: 1644
About this listing
- The owners estimate that approximately 200 hectares are cleared/part cleared cropping country, with another 250 hectares of natural and planted established 'saltbush' fodder that is suitable for livestock grazing and the balance straddling the 'Yenyenning' lakes.
- Great location just 39 kms south west from Quairading and 162 kms from Perth CBD via York.
- Soaks supply water for the farm and further development of the water system and fencing will increase the livestock carrying capacity and profitability.
- A modern 30m wide x 12m deep x 5m high, steel frame, open front general purpose shed in very good condition is suitable for weather proof storage of hay, machinery or any general storage.
Contact Rex Luers 0417 092 567