- Property Type: Lifestyle / Rural
About this listing
- "Wrara" is located in the reliable farming area of Watheroo being just 11 kms from the townsite and only 30 mins drive to the major regional centre of Moora.
- Has been conservatively farmed for many years with cereal, oilseed and pasture rotations and in the peak period of season grows 1200 hectares of crop and runs up to 2,500 head of sheep.
- Watheroo is considered relatively frost free and has average rainfall according to the BOM of 347.2mm annually.
- Soil types are sought after in the area being predominantly red clays, red loams, chirt(quartz) aggregations, yellow and white sands.
- Natural vegetation is Whitegum, Yorkgum, Salmongum, Tamma and Floodgums
- The property is well serviced with two residences, numerous machinery storage sheds a 300t fertiliser shed and a shearing shed.
For all enquiries on this excellent opportunity to either build your current enterprise or to farm "Wrara" in its own right.
Please contact Terry Norrish Terry Norrish Rural Property Agents for Landmark Harcourts Specialists in the Central Midlands Region
m: 0429 471 219 e: email@example.com